Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Axton

Axton Steele Excell is six months today!





  •  He can crawl anywhere
  • Smiles so big it looks like his face is going to break
  • Is a pro rice cereal eater
  • Can put food in his mouth 
  • Likes to be around people
  • Is a great nurser
  • Wakes up twice a night
  • Sleeps on his tummy
  • Likes playing with toys
  • Travels really well
  • Sleeps in the big boy room
  • Wakes up right after six in the morning
  • Is extremely tickelish
  • Loves baths and splashes and splashes like crazy in them
  • Is the happiest baby that I know
  • Loves music
  • Will fall asleep to Bens' penny whistle

2 comments:

David and Mary said...

What a cute little baby! He is so darling and happy. I can't believe he is 6 months old already. He is growing up so fast. It looks like your camping trip was so much fun.

Amber said...

I can't believe how big he is! COME VISIT!!! Before it's time for baby #4! :)

Y'all come back now!