Dirk found the opened jar of peanut butter and had at it. Do not be alarmed, I gave him that one since it was near empty and opened a new one for the actual cooking.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Capturing a moment
While I am cooking I let my kids sit on the counter which I know is a big rule breaker in most homes. I, however, like them being apart of fixing dinner and enjoy the interaction during it. It does take more time and there are usually more messes to clean up but some of my best memories with my mom is cracking eggs into cookie dough, stirring tapioca pudding for what seemed liked hours for her, or just sitting on the counter talking to her while she cooked. I hope my boys remember doing this and actually learn a thing or two from me during the process - oh and have fun!
Dirk found the opened jar of peanut butter and had at it. Do not be alarmed, I gave him that one since it was near empty and opened a new one for the actual cooking.
Dirk found the opened jar of peanut butter and had at it. Do not be alarmed, I gave him that one since it was near empty and opened a new one for the actual cooking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Y'all come back now!
No comments:
Post a Comment