Friday, June 5, 2009

Ending of cake class

The last day of my cake class was yesterday and this is what my cake looked like last night. It was fun to take the class and I learned some neat things. I thought that my flower cake turned out okay, until. . .
This morning after I went to the bathroom and came back. I saw this, my cake, and my son. So this is what my cake looked like this morning, not as pretty but tasted the same.

Austen thougt breakfast was pretty great today. I thought, am I really having another one of these? Oh boy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly Austen!!! He loves to get into things and have a good time. It is a good thing he waited until after your cake class to eat the cake!! See ya later in the week.

Your cake did look very pretty. You have so much talent!

Kathy Twitchell said...

What a gorgeous cake, you're a natural! You should come over and play sometime...Keagan would love that!

Y'all come back now!