Monday, April 23, 2012

 Every once in a while I get an itch to go to Good Will with the kids.  I just love getting new books and it is a fun thing to do with the boys for a couple of bucks. 
 This last time we went I let them pick out a new toy (special treat, since I usually just let them play with the toys and then haul them away, which can be hard for one or all three depending on the day).
 Now that they have even more tools they don't fight over them, well as much.

 My favorite part after a Good Will run is that they are interested in books for a large portion of the rest of the day.  They will look at them, they want me to read to them and they want their dad to read to them.
 I always feel like it is three dollars well spent.  I also don't get as upset when a book gets destroyed, which will happen from time to time. 

2 comments:

Laura said...

How fun for the boys. I am glad they like tools and Good Will. I hope things are going well.

David and Mary said...

The boys look cute in their matching jammies! I am glad they like books...

Y'all come back now!