Monday, January 18, 2010

BEEBONE

We all thought that Austen made up this weird word - BEEBONE. But Ben found the actual toy BEEBONE. This has been one of the random toys that Austen takes to bed and asked Ben for his BEEBONE, then when he found this he was content. So in Austens analytical mind this is a BEEBONE, it has a bee in the middle and is shaped like a bone, makes sense to me. Grandma Excell BEEBONE actually exists. Who would have thought?

2 comments:

Laura said...

Kids are so funny with their toys. One Year for Christmas Tyler's favorite toy was a fishing pole from the dollar store. Right now Kaelynn loves her Webkinz. It's so random the things they get attached too. By the way I sent a request to be your friend on goodreads!

Jeff Excell said...

Ha, Ha! I never would have guessed. I always wonder where Austen comes up with these words.

Y'all come back now!